CERAHKAN WARNA HIDUP DENGAN ILMU...

LANGUAGE FOCUS

----Language Focus----

ADJECTIVE
In English, it is common to use more than one adjective before a noun -- for example, "He's a silly young fool," or "she's a smart, energetic woman." When you use more than one adjective, you have to put them in the right order, according to type. This page will explain the different types of adjectives and the correct order for them.

The basic types of adjectives:

  • Opinion: An opinion adjective explains what you think about something (e.g. silly, beautiful, horrible, difficult).
  • Size: A size adjective, of course, tells you how big or small something is (e.g. large, tiny, little).
  • Age: An age tells you how young or old or someone is (e.g. new, old, young)
  • Shape: A shape adjective describes the shape of something (e.g. square, round, flat, rectangular).
  • Color: A color adjective, of course, describes the color of something( e.g. blue, pink, red).
  • Origin: An origin adjective describes where something comes from (e.g. French, American, Greek)
  • Material:A material adjective describes something is made from (e.g. wooden, metal, cotton)
  • Purpose: A purpose adjective describes what something is used for (e.g. sleeping in sleeping bag)
EXERCISE:
  1. round/small/lamp/reading
  2. german/old/car/yellow
  3. wooden/ship/sailing/huge
  4. physics/old/boring/teacher
  5. sugar/blue/round/bow

4 komentar:

  1. how to make smart blakc sweet coffee
    1. first hit a cup of water untill 100'c
    2.next fill two tea spoon origin coffe powder into hot water
    3. after that prepare your favourite glass
    4. now fill two tea spoon if you like sweat coffe
    5.then add your hot coffe into your favourit glass

    alfi rhamdani
    pbi semester 2 (malam)

    alfi rhamda
    6.it's quitly smply really
    7.to make it smart, enjoy your hot coffe with reading english book
    8.don't try this except you want to be come smart

    BalasHapus
  2. pair of shoes

    it is always in pairs, the right and left. people will ask you "what's wrong with you? if you wear just one part.
    now I have new shoes, made of animal skin color is black, strapless, and hard rubber on the bottom. I bought one day before the first day I entered the campus stai,
    when I came into the shoe store that I bought. first I ask the clerk, do you have the cheap shoes with good quality? then he gave a sweet smile before answering.
    he said money never lie but still I look for quality shoes at a cheap price even though I know will never get it.
    at least now I know what I really want to do is if I wear shoes I want to wear them always in pairs because I do not want anything wrong happened to me

    alfi rhamdani
    pbi malam semester 2

    BalasHapus
  3. Eka Nugraheni
    PBI Semester 2 (Malam)

    A Book From My Bestfriend
    I have a book that I keep. I got it from my bestfriend Riauwati, when I married. She gave as gift subtitute its presence, because that time she was in Yogya city for college. The book was very good and give me much benefits for the life of marriage. Altough to be understood I need long time. This book takes its source of the Al-Quran and Hadist, so this book much figurative words which is difficult to directly understand.

    How to Make Steamed Brownis
    1.First beat eggs and sugar until fluffy.
    2.Then, enter your flour, cocoa powder, emulsifier, and salt, mix well.
    3.Next, enter dark coocking cocoa and swetened condensed milk.
    4.Lastly, enter the batter into the pan and steam for 30 minutes.
    5.It’s very simple.

    BalasHapus